Mascot and bambini races complement robotron Ski-Arena programme
News - 28.11.2018
The robotron Ski-Arena - the heart of the FIS Ski World Cup Dresden - will be enriched by several attractions this year. Between qualification and finals on Saturday and Sunday there will be races of a different kind for the ticket holders in the cross-country stadium:
Mascot race on Saturday
For Saturday already several plushed figured from Dresden and whole Saxony have announced themselves: Mascots from local sports clubs, industrial partners or sporting events throughout Saxony will compete against each other on Saturday between qualification and final. A race that has never happened before in winter! The spectators can look forward to thrilling, but above all entertaining races, because so far many colleagues of our robotron Ski-Arena mascot SkiBert have accepted his invitation for the race. If you would like to register too, you can do so through firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bambini race on Sunday
On Sunday it will be no less entertaining: Again between qualification and final of the team competition young young cross-country skiers will be asked on the skis: Children up to the age of 6 can currently register for the Bambini race at email@example.com or be registered by mum and dad. The support of the 4,500 spectators is guaranteed for the little ones!
Numerous innovations in the arena
In addition to the two races, ticket holders will also have plenty to experience in the robotron Ski Arena: The best winter sports atmosphere is guaranteed at those top-class competitions. In addition, spectators can look forward to the following:
- A biathlon laser stand has been set up especially for the Junior City Biathlon on Tuesday.
- Our partner Gruyère will hand out delicious cheese for tasting
- You can pay anywhere in the stadium with your mobile phone, thanks to the Sparkasse and its Bluecode procedures.
- The distance will be shortened to 800m, so that athletes can be seen three times in the stadium.
- A mini ramp is installed at the anchor stone in the finish, for fast last meters
- The presenter duo Kjell-Erik Kristiansen (already commenting on five Olympic Winter Games) + Marc Huster will bring Olympic spirit to the arena
If you don't have tickets for the arena yet, you can secure them right here on the website under TICKETS.